Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Locs: Bantu Knots, Cheat Style for Curly Locs

Hey family!
A while back I my sister (my loctitian ;)) did my hair in bantu knots.  It's a style she wears from time to time as a way to get curly locs.  Of course, I had to get them too because I'm am definitely not one for the hair dryer.

I wore the style for a couple of days (3-4).  I even wore them to this Magnolia Makeup event.  Remember this?

When I was ready to take them out, I blasted the knots in the back with a blow dryer (they were stubborn about drying) and then took them down!  Here are the results.


Loved it! Finding a way to cheat the blower dryer and get curls is all that!

Oh you've seen those bottom pics before of my curls? In my Revlon Naked Foundation review post?  Well, go back and revisit the review for an update! ;) 

4 comments:

FabEllis said...

Gorgeous! Love the hair and you always look beautiful.

Shana Janelle said...

I need to revisit bantu knots cause you look gorgeous!

The Cosmetic Diet Blog said...

Very pretty!! You bettee weeerrrqqqq!

yummy411 said...

thank you, babessss!!