Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss Review

I ran across Rimmel Stay Glossy lip gloss on an enticing end cap, showcasing colors recommended by hair color.  I don't have red hair, but Non Stop Glamour looked like a cheap thrill ($3.99) that I didn't want to pass up.   With  a range of 8 colors, I was interested.  My last Rimmel purchases of lipstick by Kate Moss were divine, these should follow suit.

I got home, popped the safety plastic and noticed the wand.  The wand was the firm, stick sponge deal that I'm not really a fan of.  I prefer a small brush.  Then.. SNIFF.   A repackaged Rimmel Underground product?

This won't go on my HG list, but I am pleased with this gloss as it doesn't run clear as soon as you put it on your lips.  It's a great lipstick topper and a great mixing gloss to pair with bold statement lips when you don't want to be so bold. Non sticky, decent pigment at a great price.

This product has been out for a few years.  Have you tried Rimmel Stay Glossy gloss?  What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Bri said...

This is my favorite lip gloss!!

'My Eternity' is my absolute favorite