Wednesday, November 07, 2012

MAC Glamour Daze Fluidlines: My picks, review and swatches!

Hi dolls!
I wanted to do a round up of my Glamour Daze haul, but...................

I'll start with the fluidlines eye liner ;D Cool? Great!

Out of the three offered with this collection, I bought 2- Feminine Edge  (sparkly pink) and Little Black Bow (sparkly charcoal gray).



When I went into the store and swatched these two, they didn't strike me as fluidline liners at all.  They appeared to be more like paint pots, but more sheer.  Remember I was head over heels with Let's Skate paint pot from MAC's holiday collection, Glitter and Ice?  (My swatches in that post did Let's Skate no justice!)  Well these fluidlines are similar.  The swatches are rather dense from a finger swipe, but once I apply them to my lid and move it around, it appears more sheer and blended out.  They can be built up, but I don't wear them like that.  You can also wear this as a base or to give a shadow a shimmery finish. They give my daytime look a bit of sparkle. I love them! 

Hmmm, I just had a thought that Little Black Bow seems to be a cream version of the blogger fanatic shadow, Hocus Pocus by Lianne?  Maybe?  I'll have to compare at home.  Either way, it's gorgeous.



Do you have either of these?  What do you think of them?

6 comments:

The Cosmetic Diet Blog said...

I didn't think i would need these but little black bow looks promising. i thought they would all be too sheer for my liking but i love the way they look here. thanks for the swatches!

Unknown said...

I want little black bow! It's so cool! But I am on a makeup diet, and I can't buy anything else... Well, maybe some pigments that are coming out in part of the Christmas collection! Lol. Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to see what you do with these!

Unknown said...

Oh, and the next time I'm in DC I'm hitting you up! (I know that sounds kind of stalkerish, but not really! Lol.)

yummy411 said...

@ joanne: i wear little black bow more sheer than i swatches.. it's a nice smokey sparkly gray. i wear it all the time.. so hopefully, i get a good pic and post soon!

@ la: yes girl.. i'm actually considering a ban. i've cut back significantly on buying.. amassing too much stuff for no good reason and no organization/storage is for the birds!

yummy411 said...

oh and la/donna that's not stalkerish lol!! i mentioned it to you first. can't wait! ;)

Boho Vanity said...

Those colors are so pretty! Anything glittery is just a must have xx