Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day feat. Maybelline's Green With Envy Eye Studio Eye Shadow Palette

Hey Kerris, I used my shadow palette!

Four complimentary shimmer colors in one palette....greens for the win!
I've been wanting to try this palette since I won it and some other Maybelline cosmetics in a Twitter contest. I figured today would be a great to try it out!


I wore this at work (color, but not shockingly vibrant) and these are end of the evening shots... sorry for the signs of allergies.

FACE
MAC ProLong Wear fdtn NC42
MAC Studio Careblend powder in medium dark
Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Cream Beige to contour

CHEEKS
MAC My Highland Honey(LE)

EYES
MAC Layin' Low paint pot (LE) to base
Green with Envy green on lid
Green with Envy dark olive in outer corner into crease
MAC Soft Brown in crease
Dior white/silver in inner corner
MAC Ivy fluidline (LE)
MAC Zoomlash mascara

LIPS
MAC Frankly Fresh lipglass (LE)

Well, no Irish pub for me, just some good ol' magically delicious Lucky Charms cereal!

Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? What did you do? Have you ever tried the Maybelline Eye Studio palette.

6 comments:

Pumps and Gloss said...

So pretty!!! That is one of my fave quads from maybelline.. Great job as usual.

yummy411 said...

Thanks P&G!

medina said...

Poor pumpkin, look at your lil nose! Feel better.
Thanks for posting another makeup look, love these from you! allergies or no allergies

Shizznizzle said...

Sexy !!!!! Greens look so good with your skintone <3

~Kymmy~ said...

Nice!! I love ur brows too!!

yummy411 said...

@ medina: thanks hon!

@ shizznizzle: the shizz!! thanks gorg!

@ kymmy: thanks luv!!