Thursday, January 27, 2011

My new nails: Charcoal Gray/Black with Silver Glitter Acrylic

Despite going to the nail shop with Nubar's Knight Armor in hand or eyeballing Milani's Silver Dazzle polish (which I still secretly want), I was persuaded into getting the acrylic version of these polishes.

The no chip, eternal shine properties of this acrylic glitter was very enticing. (Women love this so much they get it on their toes. -__- Uh, no acrylic on my toes...) Knock on wood, I've never had a broken nail with this type of acrylic. Remember I've had this before. Twice actually.



Not as bright, but I feel like I'm wearing MJ's socks, lol.

In different lighting, it leans very blue.
What's up with the big thumb sized nails?! Argh




All in all, I like it. Next go round, I'll be back to my regular polishes, I think hehe. I have way too many to not wear. Thinking of Valentine's Day nails...

9 comments:

Jamila said...

Too cute! MJ's socks! LMBO! I just took off Silver Dazzle. Love it to pieces! I

Danielle87 said...

I LOVE it!!! So the glitter came in the acrylic right? I may have to try that....

antithesis said...

cute! im moving away from cream polish colors and venturing out to different finishes. i like the glitter!

medina said...

oh snap! you went back to square nails...grrl, u were my oval inspiration :|
love that look tho

Jessica Dee said...

dang lovin' your nails! they loook so sick!

Pumps and Gloss said...

Very pretty!!1 Glitter makes the world go round!!

socialitedreams said...

I want mj's socks on MY nails! :D love it

yummy411 said...

@ jamila: JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!! How are you??!?!

@ danielle87: yup the glitter is in the acrylic so it's like a fill and polish in one and drying time is like 3 mins!

@ antithesis: come to the sparkly side! lol i love it all!

@ adina: aww thanks! i'm coming back with the rounded pointy nails for vday!

@ jessica dee: thanks girl!

@ pumps and gloss: yaaasss! *throws glitter in the air*

@ socialitedreams: milani's silver dazzle is the closest i've come to this look. ;)

Mz More said...

This is super pretty. If I still wore acrylics, I would try it!