Monday, October 27, 2008

Yummy411: Lovely and Sex in the City for Canada!


(photo credit)

To all Yummy411 Canadian readers, here's your chance to get a free copy of Sex in the City DVD! With your purchase of this timeless, feminine, and chic fragrance, Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker Eau de Parfum Spray100ml, you will receive a copy of the much sought after DVD, Sex and the City The Movie. Your exclusive gift for free! This offer is available only at Sears in Canada. Visit the nearest Canadian Sears fragrance department for your fragrance purchase and gift! Limit one bonus per customer while quantities last.

4 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

Ahh - You know - I heard this wasn't a bad fragrance!

Tammy said...

I tagged u..go take a look at my blog. =)

Anonymous said...

hi Kia! Just skipping on through to say HI!

:)
Delphine

Anonymous said...

I love this fragrance, I went through the entire bottle in 4 months. Yep!